Lion’s full service Batik Air to launch maiden flights
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s largest low-cost carrier, Lion Air, says its full-service Batik Air will start service this month, connecting Jakarta to Manado, North Sulawesi, and Balikpapan, East Kalimantan.
Lion Air general affairs director Edward Sirait said that the maiden flight of Batik Air would be on April 26.
“We will gradually operate more aircraft every year to expand our business,” ...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies