Lion’s full service Batik Air to launch maiden flights
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s largest low-cost carrier, Lion Air, says its full-service Batik Air will start service this month, connecting Jakarta to Manado, North Sulawesi, and Balikpapan, East Kalimantan.
Lion Air general affairs director Edward Sirait said that the maiden flight of Batik Air would be on April 26.
“We will gradually operate more aircraft every year to expand our business,” ...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church