Lion’s full service Batik Air to launch maiden flights
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s largest low-cost carrier, Lion Air, says its full-service Batik Air will start service this month, connecting Jakarta to Manado, North Sulawesi, and Balikpapan, East Kalimantan.
Lion Air general affairs director Edward Sirait said that the maiden flight of Batik Air would be on April 26.
“We will gradually operate more aircraft every year to expand our business,” ...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Ancol to go cashless