Kopassus held as ‘heroes’
Yuliasri Perdani and Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
As the 11 members of the Army’s Special Forces (Kopassus) accused of brutally killing four men inside Cebongan Penitentiary in Sleman, Yogyakarta, faced interrogation at the Semarang Military Police headquarters, several groups across the country began hailing them as heroes for standing up to criminal gangs.
In front of the Kopassus headquarters in Cijantung, East Jakarta, on Wednesday,...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis