Kopassus held as ‘heroes’
Yuliasri Perdani and Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
As the 11 members of the Army’s Special Forces (Kopassus) accused of brutally killing four men inside Cebongan Penitentiary in Sleman, Yogyakarta, faced interrogation at the Semarang Military Police headquarters, several groups across the country began hailing them as heroes for standing up to criminal gangs.
In front of the Kopassus headquarters in Cijantung, East Jakarta, on Wednesday,...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Year of BTS? Group makes impact both in and out of Korea