SBY enters the Twitter era
The Jakarta Post
The State Palace has revealed that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono now has a Twitter account for formal issues.
Presidential spokesman Julian Aldrin Pasha said that Yudhoyono had the account, @istanarakyat, which translates as “the people’s palace”, which was set up earlier this week.
“The account is managed by staffers at the Presidential Palace,” Julian said as quoted ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya