SBY enters the Twitter era
The Jakarta Post
The State Palace has revealed that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono now has a Twitter account for formal issues.
Presidential spokesman Julian Aldrin Pasha said that Yudhoyono had the account, @istanarakyat, which translates as “the people’s palace”, which was set up earlier this week.
“The account is managed by staffers at the Presidential Palace,” Julian said as quoted ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape