Sony Indonesia to record highest global growth in 2013
The Jakarta Post
PT Sony Indonesia, the local arm of the Japanese electronics, camera and device maker, said that it was targeting to grow by 60 percent this year through the expansion of its distribution channels and warehouses across the country.
Satoru Arai, the president director of Sony Indonesia, said that the company saw sales climb 40 percent last year.
“This year, we are aiming to grow by ...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security