Sony Indonesia to record highest global growth in 2013
The Jakarta Post
PT Sony Indonesia, the local arm of the Japanese electronics, camera and device maker, said that it was targeting to grow by 60 percent this year through the expansion of its distribution channels and warehouses across the country.
Satoru Arai, the president director of Sony Indonesia, said that the company saw sales climb 40 percent last year.
“This year, we are aiming to grow by ...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime