Sony Indonesia to record highest global growth in 2013
The Jakarta Post
PT Sony Indonesia, the local arm of the Japanese electronics, camera and device maker, said that it was targeting to grow by 60 percent this year through the expansion of its distribution channels and warehouses across the country.
Satoru Arai, the president director of Sony Indonesia, said that the company saw sales climb 40 percent last year.
“This year, we are aiming to grow by ...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health