Sony Indonesia to record highest global growth in 2013
The Jakarta Post
PT Sony Indonesia, the local arm of the Japanese electronics, camera and device maker, said that it was targeting to grow by 60 percent this year through the expansion of its distribution channels and warehouses across the country.
Satoru Arai, the president director of Sony Indonesia, said that the company saw sales climb 40 percent last year.
“This year, we are aiming to grow by ...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump