Sony Indonesia to record highest global growth in 2013
The Jakarta Post
PT Sony Indonesia, the local arm of the Japanese electronics, camera and device maker, said that it was targeting to grow by 60 percent this year through the expansion of its distribution channels and warehouses across the country.
Satoru Arai, the president director of Sony Indonesia, said that the company saw sales climb 40 percent last year.
“This year, we are aiming to grow by ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein