Pan Pacific to introduce Parkroyal brand in RI
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Pan Pacific Hotels Group announced it would launch its Parkroyal brand in Indonesia with the opening of Parkroyal Rainbow Hills in Bogor, West Java and Parkroyal Pecatu Resort in Bali over the next few years.
"As one of the world's fastest-growing economies, Indonesia presents vast business development opportunities and potential growth for our brands," president and CEO A. Patrick Imbardelli told The Jakarta Post.
"The opening of both hotels will further strengthen the group's presence and mindshare in this important market."
He said that the Parkroyal Rainbow Hills Bogor Resort would open in 2014 while the Parkroyal in Bali was expected to enter the market by 2016.
In Bogor, he said the group would operate a 225-room hotel with a variety of recreational facilities including a spa, swimming pool, fitness center and access to a golf course.
The resort in Bali will comprise 380 hotel rooms and 35 villas, located near the New Kuta Golf Course and will feature a wide range of dining options, as well as a swimming pool, fitness center, jogging track, spa and business center.
In Indonesia, the Singapore-based Pan Pacific Hotels Group currently manages two other hotels under the Pan Pacific brand-namely, Pan Pacific Jakarta and Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, located on the island's magnificent southwest coast.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says