Pan Pacific to introduce Parkroyal brand in RI
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Pan Pacific Hotels Group announced it would launch its Parkroyal brand in Indonesia with the opening of Parkroyal Rainbow Hills in Bogor, West Java and Parkroyal Pecatu Resort in Bali over the next few years.
"As one of the world's fastest-growing economies, Indonesia presents vast business development opportunities and potential growth for our brands," president and CEO A. Patrick Imbardelli told The Jakarta Post.
"The opening of both hotels will further strengthen the group's presence and mindshare in this important market."
He said that the Parkroyal Rainbow Hills Bogor Resort would open in 2014 while the Parkroyal in Bali was expected to enter the market by 2016.
In Bogor, he said the group would operate a 225-room hotel with a variety of recreational facilities including a spa, swimming pool, fitness center and access to a golf course.
The resort in Bali will comprise 380 hotel rooms and 35 villas, located near the New Kuta Golf Course and will feature a wide range of dining options, as well as a swimming pool, fitness center, jogging track, spa and business center.
In Indonesia, the Singapore-based Pan Pacific Hotels Group currently manages two other hotels under the Pan Pacific brand-namely, Pan Pacific Jakarta and Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, located on the island's magnificent southwest coast.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- The warning signs get stronger
- Lewinsky affair not an abuse of power, says Hillary Clinton
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Delayed school entry good for mental health: Study
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community