Ahmad Dhani's son undergoes urine test
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Abdul Qodir Jaelani, 13, popularly known as Dul, the son of musician Ahmad Dhani, has undergone a urine test at Pondok Indah Hospital, South Jakarta, following an accident which left six people dead at the 8-kilometer point of Jagorawi toll road, early on Sunday.
'He has taken a urine test but the test result is not yet available,' said Adj. Sr. Comr. Hindarsono of the Jakarta Police's traffic directorate in Jakarta, on Sunday, as quoted by Antara news agency.
He said that police officers were currently carrying out examinations at the scene of the accident for further investigation.
Hindarsono said the police had yet to name a suspect in the accident in which six people died and nine others were injured.
Dul, who was driving a Mitsubishi Lancer, collided with a Daihatsu Gran Max and a Toyota Avanza.
Dul was driving the car on the toll road at speed in a northerly direction when he crossed the central reservation after allegedly losing concentration. The Lancer hit the oncoming Daihatsu Gran Max, which then collided with the Avanza. (ebf)
You might also like :
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Depok Police release sexual assault suspect from detention