Ahmad Dhani's son undergoes urine test
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Abdul Qodir Jaelani, 13, popularly known as Dul, the son of musician Ahmad Dhani, has undergone a urine test at Pondok Indah Hospital, South Jakarta, following an accident which left six people dead at the 8-kilometer point of Jagorawi toll road, early on Sunday.
'He has taken a urine test but the test result is not yet available,' said Adj. Sr. Comr. Hindarsono of the Jakarta Police's traffic directorate in Jakarta, on Sunday, as quoted by Antara news agency.
He said that police officers were currently carrying out examinations at the scene of the accident for further investigation.
Hindarsono said the police had yet to name a suspect in the accident in which six people died and nine others were injured.
Dul, who was driving a Mitsubishi Lancer, collided with a Daihatsu Gran Max and a Toyota Avanza.
Dul was driving the car on the toll road at speed in a northerly direction when he crossed the central reservation after allegedly losing concentration. The Lancer hit the oncoming Daihatsu Gran Max, which then collided with the Avanza. (ebf)
You might also like :
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival