Mitsubishi opens truck maintenance outlet
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: PT Krama Yudha Tiga Berlian Motors (KTB), the authorized distributor of Mitsubishi vehicles, has opened Truck Center, a maintenance and repair service that will operate 24 hours a day and seven days a week in Bandung, West Java.
KTB executive marketing director Rizwan Alamsjah said the Bandung Truck Center was the country's fourth outlet after Jakarta; Medan, North Sumatra and Semarang, Central Java.
'This service will make it easier for customers to get maintenance at night or during the holidays,' he said during the opening in Bandung on Tuesday.
He added the service center was designed to give businesspeople the opportunity to have regular maintenance done on their vehicles to support daily business operations.
Teten Herawati, president commissioner of PT Suryaputra Sarana, which runs the service center, said the outlet could also send mechanics to customers' homes or offices if they could not go to the Truck Center. 'We have 24 outlets in West Java, 16 of which operate a mobile workshop,' Teten said.
Separately, the sale of Mitsubishi Fuso trucks in the province has seen steady growth in recent years, up from 53 units in 2011, to 87 in 2012 and 105 in 2013.
You might also like :
- Album Review: 'Automatic for the people' by R.E.M
- Frying food releases fatty acids into the air which help form cooling clouds, study shows
- Indonesian, Japanese fishermen await repatriation after capsizing
- Police uncover alleged human trafficking of Indonesians into China
- Saudi crown prince calls Iran's supreme leader 'new Hitler'
- At least 200 killed in gun and bomb attack on mosque in Egypt
- Tourism minister oversees Silangit International Airport development
- Luhut rejects PLN’s wish to review agreements with power producers
- Jokowi inaugurates Silangit International Airport
- Tourism ministry holds human resources training in Surabaya