Tech regulations need public consultation
The Communications and Information Ministry on April 29 opened itself up to public feedback regarding a new regulation it had drafted relating to the provision of content and application services over the internet, better known as “Over the Top” (OTT) services.
The public consultation period for the draft OTT regulation, which lasted for four weeks ending on May 26, provided relevant st...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings