Tech regulations need public consultation
The Communications and Information Ministry on April 29 opened itself up to public feedback regarding a new regulation it had drafted relating to the provision of content and application services over the internet, better known as “Over the Top” (OTT) services.
The public consultation period for the draft OTT regulation, which lasted for four weeks ending on May 26, provided relevant st...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- In dieting, low-fat or low-carb are the same: Study
- Thousands of teachers in Depok yet to receive monthly pay