Tech regulations need public consultation
The Communications and Information Ministry on April 29 opened itself up to public feedback regarding a new regulation it had drafted relating to the provision of content and application services over the internet, better known as “Over the Top” (OTT) services.
The public consultation period for the draft OTT regulation, which lasted for four weeks ending on May 26, provided relevant st...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Shameful': US lawmakers blast Trump over Putin summit