AHM strengthens market with nostalgic sports bike
The Jakarta Post
Major motorcycle manufacturer Astra Honda Motor (AHM) has resurrected Honda’s most famous sports bike of the 1990s, the CBR250RR, looking to strengthen the company’s grip on the domestic premium motorbike market.
AHM, a joint venture between diversified conglomerate Astra International and Japan-based Honda Motor, has showcased the prototype of the new CBR250RR at the ongoing Gaikindo I...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m