AHM strengthens market with nostalgic sports bike
The Jakarta Post
Major motorcycle manufacturer Astra Honda Motor (AHM) has resurrected Honda’s most famous sports bike of the 1990s, the CBR250RR, looking to strengthen the company’s grip on the domestic premium motorbike market.
AHM, a joint venture between diversified conglomerate Astra International and Japan-based Honda Motor, has showcased the prototype of the new CBR250RR at the ongoing Gaikindo I...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Aceh International Halal Food Festival 2017 to focus on certification
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- China gets tough on long, odd company names