AHM strengthens market with nostalgic sports bike
The Jakarta Post
Major motorcycle manufacturer Astra Honda Motor (AHM) has resurrected Honda’s most famous sports bike of the 1990s, the CBR250RR, looking to strengthen the company’s grip on the domestic premium motorbike market.
AHM, a joint venture between diversified conglomerate Astra International and Japan-based Honda Motor, has showcased the prototype of the new CBR250RR at the ongoing Gaikindo I...
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world