AHM strengthens market with nostalgic sports bike
The Jakarta Post
Major motorcycle manufacturer Astra Honda Motor (AHM) has resurrected Honda’s most famous sports bike of the 1990s, the CBR250RR, looking to strengthen the company’s grip on the domestic premium motorbike market.
AHM, a joint venture between diversified conglomerate Astra International and Japan-based Honda Motor, has showcased the prototype of the new CBR250RR at the ongoing Gaikindo I...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash