Indonesia and Australia – opportunities abound
Melbourne | Mon, August 22 2016 | 07:45 am
PREMIUMHands up if you know of a relationship between Indonesia and Australia that is 100 percent positive? That’s right, zero.
Every bilateral relationship has its love-hate moments. Indonesians know a lot about Malaysia but this doesn’t necessarily mean that the bond is rock solid. Australians have a lot in common with New Zealanders but the two nations are super-competitive and love to mak...
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- New rule could give banks more headaches
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- To control population, Yogyakarta offers Rp 1 million for men to undergo vasectomies
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'
SE Asia2,000 trapped as fighting rages in Philippine city: Govt
Sri Rahayu Founder and managing partner of the Rahayu & Partners law firm
How to address non-performing toll concessions
Life‘Young Sheldon’ trailer shows family life, how to annoy teachers
TravelUS weighs banning laptop computers on international flights