Indonesia and Australia – opportunities abound
Hands up if you know of a relationship between Indonesia and Australia that is 100 percent positive? That’s right, zero.
Every bilateral relationship has its love-hate moments. Indonesians know a lot about Malaysia but this doesn’t necessarily mean that the bond is rock solid. Australians have a lot in common with New Zealanders but the two nations are super-competitive and love to mak...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Danilo completes Man City move
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City