Indonesia urges P5 to respect NPT commitment
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has underscored the importance of implementing the three main pillars of the long-standing Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) in equal measure, as state parties prepare for the treaty’s next review in 2020.
The NPT premise is that non-nuclear-weapon states agree never to acquire nuclear weapons, while in exchange nuclear-weapon states agree to share the benefits of peaceful ...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama