Concrete solutions yet to emerge in Rembang dispute
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Concrete action: A number of farmers stage a demonstration by burying their feet in concrete blocks in front of the State Palace on Monday to protest the construction of a cement factory in Kendeng, Central Java. The farmers say the factory’s operation will have a negative impact on the environment.(JP/Jerry Adiguna)About 50 farmers from the Kendeng Mountain area in Central Java braced themselve...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit