Govt eyes corporate money to promote land reform
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Under Indonesia’s mixed economic system, known as Pancasila economics, the cash-strapped government is launching a socialist-like land reform program by including private companies’ capital on its list of donations.Agrarian and Spatial Planning Minister Sofyan Djalil has stated that the government is able to secure Rp 1.1 trillion (US$82.5 million) of funds from the state budget to certify 2 m...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats