Greater Jakarta: Burglars lock up disabled man
The Jakarta Post
A group of people broke into a luxury home on Jl. Kramat II in Karawaci, Tangerang, on Sunday and locked up the house’s occupant, a 45-year-old man named Cucu, who has a disability, in a bathroom.
Cucu’s family found him in the bathroom in a weak condition on Sunday afternoon, with his hands tied and mouth gagged. He was rushed to the hospital.
Karawaci Police chief Munir Yaji sa...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death