Greater Jakarta: Burglars lock up disabled man
The Jakarta Post
A group of people broke into a luxury home on Jl. Kramat II in Karawaci, Tangerang, on Sunday and locked up the house’s occupant, a 45-year-old man named Cucu, who has a disability, in a bathroom.
Cucu’s family found him in the bathroom in a weak condition on Sunday afternoon, with his hands tied and mouth gagged. He was rushed to the hospital.
Karawaci Police chief Munir Yaji sa...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies