Greater Jakarta: Burglars lock up disabled man
The Jakarta Post
A group of people broke into a luxury home on Jl. Kramat II in Karawaci, Tangerang, on Sunday and locked up the house’s occupant, a 45-year-old man named Cucu, who has a disability, in a bathroom.
Cucu’s family found him in the bathroom in a weak condition on Sunday afternoon, with his hands tied and mouth gagged. He was rushed to the hospital.
Karawaci Police chief Munir Yaji sa...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit