Greater Jakarta: Burglars lock up disabled man
The Jakarta Post
A group of people broke into a luxury home on Jl. Kramat II in Karawaci, Tangerang, on Sunday and locked up the house’s occupant, a 45-year-old man named Cucu, who has a disability, in a bathroom.
Cucu’s family found him in the bathroom in a weak condition on Sunday afternoon, with his hands tied and mouth gagged. He was rushed to the hospital.
Karawaci Police chief Munir Yaji sa...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta