Jokowi’s in-law in graft trial
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In the spotlight: Arif Budi Sulistyo, brother-in-law of President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, attends a hearing as a witness in a tax-related bribery case in Jakarta on Monday. Ramapanicker Rajamohanan Nair, the country director of PT EK Prima Ekspor Indonesia, is alleged to have bribed taxation directorate officer Handang Soekarno with US$148,500.(JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)Arif Budi Sulistyo, the broth...
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe