Jokowi’s in-law in graft trial
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In the spotlight: Arif Budi Sulistyo, brother-in-law of President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, attends a hearing as a witness in a tax-related bribery case in Jakarta on Monday. Ramapanicker Rajamohanan Nair, the country director of PT EK Prima Ekspor Indonesia, is alleged to have bribed taxation directorate officer Handang Soekarno with US$148,500.(JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)Arif Budi Sulistyo, the broth...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official