NasDem latest party to back Jokowi’s re-election in 2019
Margareth S. Aritonang and Haeril Halim
The Jakarta Post
The 2019 presidential election is two years away, but three political parties — the Golkar Party, the Hanura Party and the NasDem Party — have made up their minds about who they will nominate.
It is President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, long known as a political outsider and an anti-establishment figure despite his membership in the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), now th...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats