NasDem latest party to back Jokowi’s re-election in 2019
Margareth S. Aritonang and Haeril Halim
The Jakarta Post
The 2019 presidential election is two years away, but three political parties — the Golkar Party, the Hanura Party and the NasDem Party — have made up their minds about who they will nominate.
It is President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, long known as a political outsider and an anti-establishment figure despite his membership in the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), now th...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church