NasDem latest party to back Jokowi’s re-election in 2019
Margareth S. Aritonang and Haeril Halim
The Jakarta Post
The 2019 presidential election is two years away, but three political parties — the Golkar Party, the Hanura Party and the NasDem Party — have made up their minds about who they will nominate.
It is President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, long known as a political outsider and an anti-establishment figure despite his membership in the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), now th...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit