NasDem latest party to back Jokowi’s re-election in 2019
Margareth S. Aritonang and Haeril Halim
The Jakarta Post
The 2019 presidential election is two years away, but three political parties — the Golkar Party, the Hanura Party and the NasDem Party — have made up their minds about who they will nominate.
It is President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, long known as a political outsider and an anti-establishment figure despite his membership in the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), now th...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies