National scene: Lawmakers say e-voting ‘problematic’
The Jakarta Post
The committee was on a controversial working visit to Germany and Mexico, from March 11 to 16.
“We confirmed in Germany that e-voting is just as problematic. There is no supporting data and...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Further attacks feared
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Children’s book launched to promote Indonesian culture, wildlife
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan