Pertamina’s big projects on track
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Despite recent infighting leading to a change of leadership, state-owned oil and gas giant Pertamina is upbeat its mega-projects both in the upstream and downstream sectors can stay on track. Last Thursday the government officially appointed restructuring specialist Elia Massa Manik as the company’s new president director after the dismissal of its top executives Dwi Soetjipto and Ahmad Bambang ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats