Can Anies unite Jakarta?
Heru Prama Yuda
Jakarta | Fri, April 21 2017 | 01:08 am
PREMIUMJakarta gubernatorial candidate Anies Baswedan and his running mate Sandiaga Uno are leading in exit polls and quick counts by around 16 percent against the incumbent Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama and Deputy Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat after the April 19 runoff.
Reflecting back at the past six months of campaigning, wherein both camps traded nasty blows against each other, ...
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- New rule could give banks more headaches
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months
SE Asia2,000 trapped as fighting rages in Philippine city: Govt
Sri Rahayu Founder and managing partner of the Rahayu & Partners law firm
How to address non-performing toll concessions
LifeWhy nuclear could become the next 'fossil' fuel
TravelUS weighs banning laptop computers on international flights