Economy in brief: M’sia’s Felda acquires 37% of Eagle High
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Malaysian Felda Investment Corporation (FIC) Properties Sdn Bhd, a special purpose vehicle of the Federal Land Development Authority (Felda), has acquired 37 percent of the shares of PT Eagle High Plantation, owned by Peter Sondakh’s Rajawali Group.“We hope this partnership will further cement stronger bilateral ties between Malaysia and Indonesia to move forward the agenda of the recently est...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area