Riding the waves
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two female surfers wearing kebaya (traditional Indonesian female attire) surf together during the Kartini Festival at Kuta Beach in Bali on Thursday. The event marks the commemoration of Kartini Day, which falls on April 21.(JP/Zul Trio Anggono)...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area