The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Deposit Insurance Corporation commissioner Destry Damayanti (from left), Mey Vann, the director general of the financial industry and the Cambodian Ministry of Economics and Finance, LPS executive director Fauzi Ichsan and Rath Sovannorak, the director general of banking supervision at the National Bank, converse during a visit to Jakarta on Thursday. Cambodia plans to establish a deposit insuranc...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income