The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Deposit Insurance Corporation commissioner Destry Damayanti (from left), Mey Vann, the director general of the financial industry and the Cambodian Ministry of Economics and Finance, LPS executive director Fauzi Ichsan and Rath Sovannorak, the director general of banking supervision at the National Bank, converse during a visit to Jakarta on Thursday. Cambodia plans to establish a deposit insuranc...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'