The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Deposit Insurance Corporation commissioner Destry Damayanti (from left), Mey Vann, the director general of the financial industry and the Cambodian Ministry of Economics and Finance, LPS executive director Fauzi Ichsan and Rath Sovannorak, the director general of banking supervision at the National Bank, converse during a visit to Jakarta on Thursday. Cambodia plans to establish a deposit insuranc...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'