Bali communique pushes for transparency in fisheries
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Fish talk: Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pujiastuti (center) along with International Advisory Group Fisheries Transparency Initiative (FiTI) chairman Peter Eigen (left) attend the group’s conference in Bali on Thursday to discuss sustainable fishing.(JP/Zul Trio Anggono)A Bali communique on the Fisheries Transparency Initiative (FiTI) was agreed to on Thursday. The communique cal...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2