Bali communique pushes for transparency in fisheries
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Fish talk: Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pujiastuti (center) along with International Advisory Group Fisheries Transparency Initiative (FiTI) chairman Peter Eigen (left) attend the group’s conference in Bali on Thursday to discuss sustainable fishing.(JP/Zul Trio Anggono)A Bali communique on the Fisheries Transparency Initiative (FiTI) was agreed to on Thursday. The communique cal...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...