Jakarta nightlife curbed during Ramadhan
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Amid growing conservatism, the Jakarta administration is curbing nightlife entertainment in the capital during Ramadhan, instructing all nightclubs to cease operations starting one day before the fasting month, which is expected to commence on May 26. The head of the tourist industry department at the Jakarta Tourism Agency, Jamruhi Androfa, said only bars inside four-and five-star hotels cou...
You might also like :
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.