Jakarta nightlife curbed during Ramadhan
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Amid growing conservatism, the Jakarta administration is curbing nightlife entertainment in the capital during Ramadhan, instructing all nightclubs to cease operations starting one day before the fasting month, which is expected to commence on May 26. The head of the tourist industry department at the Jakarta Tourism Agency, Jamruhi Androfa, said only bars inside four-and five-star hotels cou...
You might also like :
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income