RI regains long lost S&P rating
Grace D. Amianti and Prima Wirayani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It took exactly 20 years for Indonesia — since the 1997 Asian financial crisis — to fully regain its investment grade status, as Standard and Poor’s (S&P) followed on Friday two other global rating agencies in awarding such an influential rating to the country. S&P Global Ratings lifted Indonesia’s sovereign rating to BBB- from BB+ with stable outlook, based on a...
You might also like :
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Tourism Ministry to lure New Zealand yachters
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- President Jokowi optimistic about electric cars in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu