RI regains long lost S&P rating
Grace D. Amianti and Prima Wirayani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It took exactly 20 years for Indonesia — since the 1997 Asian financial crisis — to fully regain its investment grade status, as Standard and Poor’s (S&P) followed on Friday two other global rating agencies in awarding such an influential rating to the country. S&P Global Ratings lifted Indonesia’s sovereign rating to BBB- from BB+ with stable outlook, based on a...
You might also like :
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.