Tabanan councilor arrested in Jakarta drug bust
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police have arrested a councilor from Tabanan, Bali, for alleged drug use.
The councilor, who belongs to the Golkar Party, was identified as INPW.
He was arrested during a police raid of a hotel in Pecenongan, Central Jakarta.
"Yes, we have arrested INPW. Our team is still conducting the investigation," said Jakarta Police narcotics unit head Sr. Comr. Nico Afinta as quoted by kompas.com on Thursday.
Police are currently tracking down another suspect who was allegedly involved in the case.
However, Nico declined to reveal details of the crime as police would soon officially announce the case to the public.
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft