Tabanan councilor used drugs because of family issues: Police
The Jakarta Post
A councilor of Tabanan, Bali, who was recently arrested for alleged drug use, consumed the drugs because of a family problem, the Jakarta Police has said.
"The perpetrator had a family problem that made him consume the drugs," Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Argo Yuwono said as quoted by kompas.com on Friday.
The councilor, identified only as INPW, and his friend, LOS, 19, were arrested for alleged drug use during a police raid of a hotel in Pecenongan, Central Jakarta, on Tuesday.
Argo alleged the councilor consumed the drugs once.
During the raid, the cops also seized 1.8 grams of crystal methamphetamine, a bong and 2,053 ecstasy pills. (agn)
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit