Boston Celtics, Philadelphia 76ers swap top picks: Report
The Boston Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers have agreed in principle on a trade that would give the 76ers the top pick in the 2017 NBA entry draft, US media reported Saturday.
Multiple outlets reported the deal and said the 76ers would to use the first overall pick to take University of Washington guard Markelle Fultz at Thursday's draft at Barclays Center arena in New York.
Fultz worked out for the 76ers in Philadelphia on Saturday.
The Celtics hold the No. 1 pick and the 76ers have No. 3. The deal is expected to be announced Monday since the league offices are closed on weekends.
The 76ers would have to give up their third pick. The Celtics would also receive at least one more high pick.
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces