Boston Celtics, Philadelphia 76ers swap top picks: Report
The Boston Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers have agreed in principle on a trade that would give the 76ers the top pick in the 2017 NBA entry draft, US media reported Saturday.
Multiple outlets reported the deal and said the 76ers would to use the first overall pick to take University of Washington guard Markelle Fultz at Thursday's draft at Barclays Center arena in New York.
Fultz worked out for the 76ers in Philadelphia on Saturday.
The Celtics hold the No. 1 pick and the 76ers have No. 3. The deal is expected to be announced Monday since the league offices are closed on weekends.
The 76ers would have to give up their third pick. The Celtics would also receive at least one more high pick.
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash