Boston Celtics, Philadelphia 76ers swap top picks: Report
The Boston Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers have agreed in principle on a trade that would give the 76ers the top pick in the 2017 NBA entry draft, US media reported Saturday.
Multiple outlets reported the deal and said the 76ers would to use the first overall pick to take University of Washington guard Markelle Fultz at Thursday's draft at Barclays Center arena in New York.
Fultz worked out for the 76ers in Philadelphia on Saturday.
The Celtics hold the No. 1 pick and the 76ers have No. 3. The deal is expected to be announced Monday since the league offices are closed on weekends.
The 76ers would have to give up their third pick. The Celtics would also receive at least one more high pick.
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards