by Sebastian Partogi
PREMIUM Charm, sweet angels, you made me no longer afraid of death” (Patti Smith)“It is a coward who says he is not afraid of dying when he is potently alive” (Tori Amos)Over the past few weeks, I had three brief episodes of suffocation in which I actually found it difficult to breathe. The first time was on Tuesday morning, when a colleague told me about the terrorist attack in Manchester that kill...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday