Greater Jakarta: City officials to work during Idul Fitri
The Jakarta Post
While many Jakartans are preparing themselves for the long Idul Fitri holiday, officials from many city departments are ready to work in shifts to make sure the city runs smoothly.
“The Public Order Agency [Satpol PP], Transportation Agency, Health Agency, Environmental Agency and Firefighter Agency are required to stand by and work in shifts,” Jakarta Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat sai...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official