Greater Jakarta: City officials to work during Idul Fitri
The Jakarta Post
While many Jakartans are preparing themselves for the long Idul Fitri holiday, officials from many city departments are ready to work in shifts to make sure the city runs smoothly.
“The Public Order Agency [Satpol PP], Transportation Agency, Health Agency, Environmental Agency and Firefighter Agency are required to stand by and work in shifts,” Jakarta Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat sai...
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Rahul Gandhi extends family grip on India's Congress party
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target