Greater Jakarta: City officials to work during Idul Fitri
The Jakarta Post
While many Jakartans are preparing themselves for the long Idul Fitri holiday, officials from many city departments are ready to work in shifts to make sure the city runs smoothly.
“The Public Order Agency [Satpol PP], Transportation Agency, Health Agency, Environmental Agency and Firefighter Agency are required to stand by and work in shifts,” Jakarta Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat sai...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- The $4.7 billion K-Pop industry chases its ‘Michael Jackson moment’