Greater Jakarta: City officials to work during Idul Fitri
The Jakarta Post
While many Jakartans are preparing themselves for the long Idul Fitri holiday, officials from many city departments are ready to work in shifts to make sure the city runs smoothly.
“The Public Order Agency [Satpol PP], Transportation Agency, Health Agency, Environmental Agency and Firefighter Agency are required to stand by and work in shifts,” Jakarta Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat sai...
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- Facebook suspends Trump election data firm for policy breach
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final