A little culture
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Street vendors display mini ondel-ondel (giant Betawi effigies), which are sold for Rp 35,000 (US$2.6), during Car Free Day at the Hotel Indonesia Traffic Circle on Sunday. Many Jakarta residents head to the capital’s thorougfares during the weekly Car Free Day to exercise and gather with friends and families.(JP/Dhoni Setiawan)...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers