A little culture
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Street vendors display mini ondel-ondel (giant Betawi effigies), which are sold for Rp 35,000 (US$2.6), during Car Free Day at the Hotel Indonesia Traffic Circle on Sunday. Many Jakarta residents head to the capital’s thorougfares during the weekly Car Free Day to exercise and gather with friends and families.(JP/Dhoni Setiawan)...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move