All dress up
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Carnival participants dressed in various costumes follow a procession during the Solo Batik Carnival (SBC) on Jl. Slamet Riyadi in Surakarta, Central Java, on Saturday. Around 200 people took part in the 10th SBC, which was also attended by participants of the Jember Fashion Carnaval (JFC) and the Cirebon Caruban Carnival (CCC).(JP/Ganug Nugroho Adi)...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move