Economy in brief: Sidomulyo eyes coal transport business
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed transportation and logistics firm PT Sidomulyo Selaras expects to diversify its services after seeing a potential to provide coal transportation services in Kalimantan starting this year.“We have been approached by several coal mining firms in Kalimantan for cooperation,” president director Tjoe Mien Sasminto said in a press briefing, adding that project bids for such services ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers