Economy in brief: Sidomulyo eyes coal transport business
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed transportation and logistics firm PT Sidomulyo Selaras expects to diversify its services after seeing a potential to provide coal transportation services in Kalimantan starting this year.“We have been approached by several coal mining firms in Kalimantan for cooperation,” president director Tjoe Mien Sasminto said in a press briefing, adding that project bids for such services ...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move