Older malls suffering dearth of customers
Fachrul Sidiq and Agnes Anya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Dead end: Many shops at the WTC Mangga Dua shopping mall in Jakarta have closed permanently, as shown in this photo taken on Sunday. Almost all the tenants of the shopping mall have decided to close their businesses because of the low number of customers.(JP/Ibrahim Irsyad)In the 1980s everyone in the Greater Jakarta area planning to equip their houses with the latest electronics had one thing in ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers