Older malls suffering dearth of customers
Fachrul Sidiq and Agnes Anya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Dead end: Many shops at the WTC Mangga Dua shopping mall in Jakarta have closed permanently, as shown in this photo taken on Sunday. Almost all the tenants of the shopping mall have decided to close their businesses because of the low number of customers.(JP/Ibrahim Irsyad)In the 1980s everyone in the Greater Jakarta area planning to equip their houses with the latest electronics had one thing in ...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move