Economy in brief: Govt revises oil, gas block investment rule
The Jakarta Post
The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry has issued Ministerial Decree No. 47/2017 on the mechanisms of investment return in upstream oil and gas business to amend the previous Decree No. 26/2017 on the same matter.
The decree, signed by Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan on Aug. 2, generally did not see many changes compared to its previous version except on unrecovered ...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year