Economy in brief: Govt revises oil, gas block investment rule
The Jakarta Post
The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry has issued Ministerial Decree No. 47/2017 on the mechanisms of investment return in upstream oil and gas business to amend the previous Decree No. 26/2017 on the same matter.
The decree, signed by Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan on Aug. 2, generally did not see many changes compared to its previous version except on unrecovered ...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building