Economy in brief: Govt revises oil, gas block investment rule
The Jakarta Post
The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry has issued Ministerial Decree No. 47/2017 on the mechanisms of investment return in upstream oil and gas business to amend the previous Decree No. 26/2017 on the same matter.
The decree, signed by Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan on Aug. 2, generally did not see many changes compared to its previous version except on unrecovered ...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy