Economy in brief: Govt revises oil, gas block investment rule
The Jakarta Post
The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry has issued Ministerial Decree No. 47/2017 on the mechanisms of investment return in upstream oil and gas business to amend the previous Decree No. 26/2017 on the same matter.
The decree, signed by Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan on Aug. 2, generally did not see many changes compared to its previous version except on unrecovered ...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money