The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM An artisan spreads glue on a decorative hand fan in Surakarta, Central Java, on Thursday. Made from fragrant sandalwood (Santalum album) and handmade batik, the traditional fans have been shipped to Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam, and are priced at between Rp 100,000 (US$7.5) and Rp 350,000 apiece.(JP/Ganug Nugroho Adi)...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?