The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM An artisan spreads glue on a decorative hand fan in Surakarta, Central Java, on Thursday. Made from fragrant sandalwood (Santalum album) and handmade batik, the traditional fans have been shipped to Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam, and are priced at between Rp 100,000 (US$7.5) and Rp 350,000 apiece.(JP/Ganug Nugroho Adi)...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017