Greater Jakarta: Dancing water fountain to dance again
The Jakarta Post
It is confirmed! The dancing water fountain at the National Monument (Monas) will enliven the city once again on Saturday night after ceasing operations around a decade ago.
Monas management head Sabdo Kurnianto told The Jakarta Post on Friday that Jakarta Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat would attend the inauguration at 7 p.m. at the Monas compound in Gambir, Central Jakarta.
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year