Greater Jakarta: Dancing water fountain to dance again
The Jakarta Post
It is confirmed! The dancing water fountain at the National Monument (Monas) will enliven the city once again on Saturday night after ceasing operations around a decade ago.
Monas management head Sabdo Kurnianto told The Jakarta Post on Friday that Jakarta Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat would attend the inauguration at 7 p.m. at the Monas compound in Gambir, Central Jakarta.
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building