Asia’s next FDI magnets
We believe India and the ASEAN-5 including Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam — or what we collectively call Asia’s tiger cubs — will be the next big magnets for foreign direct investment (FDI).
This is consistent with a key theme we are seeing in Asia: a long-run economic divergence between these striving cubs and Asia’s ageing tigers — China, Korea, Taiwan, ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens