Asia’s next FDI magnets
We believe India and the ASEAN-5 including Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam — or what we collectively call Asia’s tiger cubs — will be the next big magnets for foreign direct investment (FDI).
This is consistent with a key theme we are seeing in Asia: a long-run economic divergence between these striving cubs and Asia’s ageing tigers — China, Korea, Taiwan, ...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU