Asia’s next FDI magnets
We believe India and the ASEAN-5 including Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam — or what we collectively call Asia’s tiger cubs — will be the next big magnets for foreign direct investment (FDI).
This is consistent with a key theme we are seeing in Asia: a long-run economic divergence between these striving cubs and Asia’s ageing tigers — China, Korea, Taiwan, ...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan
- Travel fair to boost Garuda’s business
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Google looking to help news outlets win subscribers
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian