No firm gas deal with Singapore, for now
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After public uproar met an earlier idea of “importing” gas from Singapore to fuel future power plants in Riau Islands, an agreement between state-owned electricity firm PLN and two Singaporean energy companies has come to light. PLN and Keppel Offshore & Marine, as well as Pavilion Energy, signed heads of agreement (HoA) last Thursday at the Istana in Singapore to conduct a si...
You might also like :
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Germany in political crisis as coalition talks collapse
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021