Economy in brief: Chandra Asri finishes Rp 5t rights issue
The Jakarta Post
PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical (CAP), the country’s largest integrated petrochemical manufacturer, has concluded its Rp 5.03 trillion (US$378 million) rights issue, bringing its free float in compliance with an Indonesia Stock Market (IDX) regulation.
CAP president director Erwin Ciputra said the rights issue was oversubscribed, before it officially concluded on Sept. 8. “Investor enthus...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- Macron in Russia for high
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Scientists discover how breast cancer hibernates: Study
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey