Economy in brief: Chandra Asri finishes Rp 5t rights issue
The Jakarta Post
PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical (CAP), the country’s largest integrated petrochemical manufacturer, has concluded its Rp 5.03 trillion (US$378 million) rights issue, bringing its free float in compliance with an Indonesia Stock Market (IDX) regulation.
CAP president director Erwin Ciputra said the rights issue was oversubscribed, before it officially concluded on Sept. 8. “Investor enthus...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased