Economy in brief: Chandra Asri finishes Rp 5t rights issue
The Jakarta Post
PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical (CAP), the country’s largest integrated petrochemical manufacturer, has concluded its Rp 5.03 trillion (US$378 million) rights issue, bringing its free float in compliance with an Indonesia Stock Market (IDX) regulation.
CAP president director Erwin Ciputra said the rights issue was oversubscribed, before it officially concluded on Sept. 8. “Investor enthus...
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies