Greater Jakarta: Punk teens man railway crossings
The Jakarta Post
Motorists using two railway crossings near Petamburan Market and Jl. Tenaga Listrik in Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta, might not expect to pay much heed to several teenage punks gathered at the crossing areas.
However, the teens are not simply hanging out, they actively assist drivers crossing the tracks, by informing them if a train is approaching.
The two crossings do not have proper...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018