Greater Jakarta: Punk teens man railway crossings
The Jakarta Post
Motorists using two railway crossings near Petamburan Market and Jl. Tenaga Listrik in Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta, might not expect to pay much heed to several teenage punks gathered at the crossing areas.
However, the teens are not simply hanging out, they actively assist drivers crossing the tracks, by informing them if a train is approaching.
The two crossings do not have proper...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA