Greater Jakarta: Punk teens man railway crossings
The Jakarta Post
Motorists using two railway crossings near Petamburan Market and Jl. Tenaga Listrik in Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta, might not expect to pay much heed to several teenage punks gathered at the crossing areas.
However, the teens are not simply hanging out, they actively assist drivers crossing the tracks, by informing them if a train is approaching.
The two crossings do not have proper...
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- 'Scandal,' the show that Twitter built, bows out