Greater Jakarta: Punk teens man railway crossings
The Jakarta Post
Motorists using two railway crossings near Petamburan Market and Jl. Tenaga Listrik in Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta, might not expect to pay much heed to several teenage punks gathered at the crossing areas.
However, the teens are not simply hanging out, they actively assist drivers crossing the tracks, by informing them if a train is approaching.
The two crossings do not have proper...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade