In Memoriam: Adieu Maestro: Bali bids farewell to influential visual artist
I Wayan Juniarta
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Joie de vivre: A wide smile and optimistic attitude were Gunarsa’s signature traits. (Courtesy of Nyoman Gunarsa Museum (NGM))There are individuals who possess such a magnificent level of energy — a mesmerizing enthusiasm for life — that they exude an aura of immortality. Nyoman Gunarsa was one of them.Naturally, when news of his passing on Sunday at a Denpasar hospital spread through social...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi