Setya accused of power abuse
Kharishar Kahfi and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto, who has been named a suspect in the electronic identification (e-ID) card graft case, stands accused of abusing his position as leader of the legislative body to halt the criminal investigation against him.
The Golkar Party leader reportedly ordered House deputy speaker Fadli Zon to send a letter to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) ...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy