Setya accused of power abuse
Kharishar Kahfi and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto, who has been named a suspect in the electronic identification (e-ID) card graft case, stands accused of abusing his position as leader of the legislative body to halt the criminal investigation against him.
The Golkar Party leader reportedly ordered House deputy speaker Fadli Zon to send a letter to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) ...
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook