Setya accused of power abuse
Kharishar Kahfi and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto, who has been named a suspect in the electronic identification (e-ID) card graft case, stands accused of abusing his position as leader of the legislative body to halt the criminal investigation against him.
The Golkar Party leader reportedly ordered House deputy speaker Fadli Zon to send a letter to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens