Setya accused of power abuse
Kharishar Kahfi and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto, who has been named a suspect in the electronic identification (e-ID) card graft case, stands accused of abusing his position as leader of the legislative body to halt the criminal investigation against him.
The Golkar Party leader reportedly ordered House deputy speaker Fadli Zon to send a letter to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) ...
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU