Options sought for Rakhine problem
The Jakarta Post
As ASEAN member countries have their hands tied with the nonintervention principle preventing them from directly dealing with the Rohingya crisis, another regional grouping is offering a fresh approach on how to deal with the matter.
The Asia Dialogue on Forced Migration (ADFM), an expert group recognized by the Bali Process on People Smuggling, Trafficking in Persons and Related Transnati...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes