Options sought for Rakhine problem
The Jakarta Post
As ASEAN member countries have their hands tied with the nonintervention principle preventing them from directly dealing with the Rohingya crisis, another regional grouping is offering a fresh approach on how to deal with the matter.
The Asia Dialogue on Forced Migration (ADFM), an expert group recognized by the Bali Process on People Smuggling, Trafficking in Persons and Related Transnati...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’