Options sought for Rakhine problem
The Jakarta Post
As ASEAN member countries have their hands tied with the nonintervention principle preventing them from directly dealing with the Rohingya crisis, another regional grouping is offering a fresh approach on how to deal with the matter.
The Asia Dialogue on Forced Migration (ADFM), an expert group recognized by the Bali Process on People Smuggling, Trafficking in Persons and Related Transnati...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- How social media is polarizing politics