Raped girls in ASEAN struggle to find justice
The Jakarta Post
Young girls remain a vulnerable class in the societies of ASEAN countries as a study has found that female children continue to be exposed to oppression, discrimination and violence because of cultural practices and a lack of access to justice.
A recent study carried out by a coalition of six organizations in the region called Weaving Women’s Voices in ASEAN (WEAVE) into dozens of abuse c...
- Xpress Air prepares new Jambi-Bandung flight route to boost tourism
- 33 trees fall in Jakarta after heavy rainfall
- Palapa Ring’s west package to be completed in Q1 of 2018
- BCA, Indonesia AirAsia sign deal on digital service cooperation
- Bali among top three destinations for Australian travelers: Official
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Trump tells NASA to send Americans to Moon