Raped girls in ASEAN struggle to find justice
The Jakarta Post
Young girls remain a vulnerable class in the societies of ASEAN countries as a study has found that female children continue to be exposed to oppression, discrimination and violence because of cultural practices and a lack of access to justice.
A recent study carried out by a coalition of six organizations in the region called Weaving Women’s Voices in ASEAN (WEAVE) into dozens of abuse c...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day