Raped girls in ASEAN struggle to find justice
The Jakarta Post
Young girls remain a vulnerable class in the societies of ASEAN countries as a study has found that female children continue to be exposed to oppression, discrimination and violence because of cultural practices and a lack of access to justice.
A recent study carried out by a coalition of six organizations in the region called Weaving Women’s Voices in ASEAN (WEAVE) into dozens of abuse c...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence