Raped girls in ASEAN struggle to find justice
The Jakarta Post
Young girls remain a vulnerable class in the societies of ASEAN countries as a study has found that female children continue to be exposed to oppression, discrimination and violence because of cultural practices and a lack of access to justice.
A recent study carried out by a coalition of six organizations in the region called Weaving Women’s Voices in ASEAN (WEAVE) into dozens of abuse c...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor