Greater Jakarta: Activists demand to see reclamation docs
The Jakarta Post
A group of activists and fishermen incorporated in the Save Jakarta Bay Coalition has submitted a demand to the Public Information Commission (KIP) for the Environment and Forestry Ministry to publish biweekly environmental reports from developers.
The reports are among the requirements that two developers, PT Muara Wisesa Samudera and PT Kapuk Niaga Indah, must fulfill in return for the li...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York