Greater Jakarta: Activists demand to see reclamation docs
The Jakarta Post
A group of activists and fishermen incorporated in the Save Jakarta Bay Coalition has submitted a demand to the Public Information Commission (KIP) for the Environment and Forestry Ministry to publish biweekly environmental reports from developers.
The reports are among the requirements that two developers, PT Muara Wisesa Samudera and PT Kapuk Niaga Indah, must fulfill in return for the li...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3