Greater Jakarta: Many in Bogor have no birth certificate
The Jakarta Post
As many as 90,737 residents in Bogor, West Java, do not own a birth certificate, with West Bogor district home to the highest number of residents without a birth certificate.
The head of the information, administration, population and data utilization division of the civil registration and population agency (Disdukcapil) of Bogor, C. Ari Setyaningsih, said on Wednesday that her agency’s ...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3