Greater Jakarta: Many in Bogor have no birth certificate
The Jakarta Post
As many as 90,737 residents in Bogor, West Java, do not own a birth certificate, with West Bogor district home to the highest number of residents without a birth certificate.
The head of the information, administration, population and data utilization division of the civil registration and population agency (Disdukcapil) of Bogor, C. Ari Setyaningsih, said on Wednesday that her agency’s ...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York