National scene: Posyandu goes mobile
The Jakarta Post
Members of integrated health service posts (Posyandu) in Pontianak, West Kalimantan, have started to use a mobile app called mPosyandu to help monitor child growth and development.
To date, 305 members of counselling teams comprising 48 units of Posyandu scattered across 4 subdistricts in the city are using the Android based mobile app to monitor around 3,600 children. There are around 273 ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day