National scene: Posyandu goes mobile
The Jakarta Post
Members of integrated health service posts (Posyandu) in Pontianak, West Kalimantan, have started to use a mobile app called mPosyandu to help monitor child growth and development.
To date, 305 members of counselling teams comprising 48 units of Posyandu scattered across 4 subdistricts in the city are using the Android based mobile app to monitor around 3,600 children. There are around 273 ...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor