National scene: Posyandu goes mobile
The Jakarta Post
Members of integrated health service posts (Posyandu) in Pontianak, West Kalimantan, have started to use a mobile app called mPosyandu to help monitor child growth and development.
To date, 305 members of counselling teams comprising 48 units of Posyandu scattered across 4 subdistricts in the city are using the Android based mobile app to monitor around 3,600 children. There are around 273 ...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos