Pinjam announces partnership with Columbia cash and Credit
The Jakarta Post
Online pawnshop Pinjam announced on Thursday that it had partnered with retail and multifinance firm Columbia Cash and Credit.
Through the partnership, Pinjam’s individual or small medium enterprise (SME) customers can now pawn their gold at one of 16 Columbia retail outlets in Jakarta, where appraisers from Pinjam will be available.
Teguh Ariwibowo, Pinjam’s CEO and co-founder, said in a statement that he welcomed the partnership as the two companies had similar customer profiles.
“We want to continue disseminating information to the public that our online pawnshop is an alternative for people who need money quickly,” he said.
Pinjam, which was launched in December 2015, claimed to have 2,000 customers by the end of 2016.
Pinjam also provides online appraisal services via their website pinjam.co.id with flexible redemption periods ranging from one to 16 weeks. (mrc)
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Makassar mother named child abuse suspect
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Instant Noodle Longform
- Record $27.5 mn settlement in NY Catholic child sex abuse case