Pinjam announces partnership with Columbia cash and Credit
The Jakarta Post
Online pawnshop Pinjam announced on Thursday that it had partnered with retail and multifinance firm Columbia Cash and Credit.
Through the partnership, Pinjam’s individual or small medium enterprise (SME) customers can now pawn their gold at one of 16 Columbia retail outlets in Jakarta, where appraisers from Pinjam will be available.
Teguh Ariwibowo, Pinjam’s CEO and co-founder, said in a statement that he welcomed the partnership as the two companies had similar customer profiles.
“We want to continue disseminating information to the public that our online pawnshop is an alternative for people who need money quickly,” he said.
Pinjam, which was launched in December 2015, claimed to have 2,000 customers by the end of 2016.
Pinjam also provides online appraisal services via their website pinjam.co.id with flexible redemption periods ranging from one to 16 weeks. (mrc)
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Tanah Abang road closure part of Anies’ 'one-man show', councillor says