Pinjam announces partnership with Columbia cash and Credit
The Jakarta Post
Online pawnshop Pinjam announced on Thursday that it had partnered with retail and multifinance firm Columbia Cash and Credit.
Through the partnership, Pinjam’s individual or small medium enterprise (SME) customers can now pawn their gold at one of 16 Columbia retail outlets in Jakarta, where appraisers from Pinjam will be available.
Teguh Ariwibowo, Pinjam’s CEO and co-founder, said in a statement that he welcomed the partnership as the two companies had similar customer profiles.
“We want to continue disseminating information to the public that our online pawnshop is an alternative for people who need money quickly,” he said.
Pinjam, which was launched in December 2015, claimed to have 2,000 customers by the end of 2016.
Pinjam also provides online appraisal services via their website pinjam.co.id with flexible redemption periods ranging from one to 16 weeks. (mrc)
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens