Pinjam announces partnership with Columbia cash and Credit
The Jakarta Post
Online pawnshop Pinjam announced on Thursday that it had partnered with retail and multifinance firm Columbia Cash and Credit.
Through the partnership, Pinjam’s individual or small medium enterprise (SME) customers can now pawn their gold at one of 16 Columbia retail outlets in Jakarta, where appraisers from Pinjam will be available.
Teguh Ariwibowo, Pinjam’s CEO and co-founder, said in a statement that he welcomed the partnership as the two companies had similar customer profiles.
“We want to continue disseminating information to the public that our online pawnshop is an alternative for people who need money quickly,” he said.
Pinjam, which was launched in December 2015, claimed to have 2,000 customers by the end of 2016.
Pinjam also provides online appraisal services via their website pinjam.co.id with flexible redemption periods ranging from one to 16 weeks. (mrc)
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says