Doctor found dead, reportedly shot by husband
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Medical doctor Letty Sultri, 46, was found dead at Az-Zahra medical center in Cawang, East Jakarta, on Thursday afternoon after allegedly being shot by her husband, who is also a doctor.
The incident happened around 2 p.m. when the husband, identified as H, arrived at the clinic and argued with Letty.
A cashier at the clinic told the police that she saw H holding a gun, so stayed away from him and Letty.
Shortly after she heard six gunshots.
H ran away from the clinic after shooting Letty.
The East Jakarta Police Chief Sr. Comr. Andry Wibowo said the police were still investigating the crime scene.
"We will question some witnesses and look for the perpetrator's whereabouts," he said.
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Lotte Chemical Indonesia begins construction of plant in Cilegon
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back