Doctor found dead, reportedly shot by husband
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Medical doctor Letty Sultri, 46, was found dead at Az-Zahra medical center in Cawang, East Jakarta, on Thursday afternoon after allegedly being shot by her husband, who is also a doctor.
The incident happened around 2 p.m. when the husband, identified as H, arrived at the clinic and argued with Letty.
A cashier at the clinic told the police that she saw H holding a gun, so stayed away from him and Letty.
Shortly after she heard six gunshots.
H ran away from the clinic after shooting Letty.
The East Jakarta Police Chief Sr. Comr. Andry Wibowo said the police were still investigating the crime scene.
"We will question some witnesses and look for the perpetrator's whereabouts," he said.
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Tanah Abang road closure part of Anies’ 'one-man show', councillor says