Doctor found dead, reportedly shot by husband
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Medical doctor Letty Sultri, 46, was found dead at Az-Zahra medical center in Cawang, East Jakarta, on Thursday afternoon after allegedly being shot by her husband, who is also a doctor.
The incident happened around 2 p.m. when the husband, identified as H, arrived at the clinic and argued with Letty.
A cashier at the clinic told the police that she saw H holding a gun, so stayed away from him and Letty.
Shortly after she heard six gunshots.
H ran away from the clinic after shooting Letty.
The East Jakarta Police Chief Sr. Comr. Andry Wibowo said the police were still investigating the crime scene.
"We will question some witnesses and look for the perpetrator's whereabouts," he said.
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Makassar mother named child abuse suspect
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Instant Noodle Longform
- Record $27.5 mn settlement in NY Catholic child sex abuse case