Doctor found dead, reportedly shot by husband
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Medical doctor Letty Sultri, 46, was found dead at Az-Zahra medical center in Cawang, East Jakarta, on Thursday afternoon after allegedly being shot by her husband, who is also a doctor.
The incident happened around 2 p.m. when the husband, identified as H, arrived at the clinic and argued with Letty.
A cashier at the clinic told the police that she saw H holding a gun, so stayed away from him and Letty.
Shortly after she heard six gunshots.
H ran away from the clinic after shooting Letty.
The East Jakarta Police Chief Sr. Comr. Andry Wibowo said the police were still investigating the crime scene.
"We will question some witnesses and look for the perpetrator's whereabouts," he said.
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens